Thursday, July 26, 2012

YOKO ARMPIT & BIKINI AREA RM10.00

This SPA Salt is for a skin whitening, enriched vitamin E, it provides nourishment to your skin. It removes dirt deposit and dead skin cells from your body, giving you a new and radiant skin.My Experience:I don't have the muddy-looking armpit and bikini area to begin with, so I used the spa salt on my knees and elbows instead.Like other YOKO spa salts that I've tried, this one also stings me whenever the salt was n contact with my wounded skin.Very painful and sore, I know.But I need to make my elbows and knees appear really clean. Dark patches just wouldn't cut it on mini skirts or hot pants.Ah... Look at the beautiful sand-like salt. It's almost looks like brown sugar. Unfortunately, the smell is very unappealing to me.It smells like essential oil, which I loathe the most.As usual, I would pour out half of the content of the package into a small plastic container to keep the salt dry. Soggy salt just wouldn't do the job better.I love the feeling when crystallines of salt project friction with my skin. It is almost therapeutic for a lethargic soul.I just adore how detailed the crystallines look. The spa salt is very fine and soft,so don't worry if the spa salt would hurt your delicate skin because it wouldn't.I am happy to report that the spa salt makes my knees and elbows lighter in shade. At least they don't look so different compared to the other parts of my skin. I would repurchase this spa salt in the future.I guess this spa salt would work on stubborn areas like armpits and bikini lines tooprice: 10.0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment